Harvard Petroleum Company is a privately-held independent oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition, development and production of oil and gas resources in the United States & Canada. We have a significant inventory of drilling locations and recompletion projects on our existing properties. Situated in multiple plays, this inventory provides access to numerous reservoir targets. A key element of our growth strategy is the leveraging of our knowledge of core areas to generate high quality prospects with superior rates of return. We actively seek acquisition opportunities that would expand our core areas or complement our operational and engineering expertise. Harvard Petroleum Company is led by a seasoned team of oil and gas personnel, who have decades of experience and a strong track record of value creation. Harvard’s management philosophy revolves around day-to-day involvement in operations, a focus on prospect generation, a disciplined acquisitions strategy, and environmental care. The management team integrates first-class expertise in geology, engineering, land, operations, drilling, and completions with sophisticated financial and deal structuring capabilities.
- Exploit drilling and recompletion opportunities on our existing properties
- Adopt a long-term view on maximizing cash flow from our producing properties, and on profitably growing our reserves and production
- Leverage our internal resources to generate high quality prospects with attractive rates of return
- Actively seek acquisitions to expand our geographic footprint or complement our operational and engineering expertise
- Continuously strive to combine our expertise with the application of innovative exploration, drilling and completion techniques in order to maximize initial production rates and estimated ultimate recoveries from our wells
- Demonstrate our dedication to protecting the environment by exceeding all environmental and safety requirements applicable to our industry